Operations Specialist II
Vernal, UT - 1036
Job ID: 11942
Country: United States
Functional Category: Operations
Org Unit: Operations
Employment Type: Full Time
No of Openings: 1
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is one of the world's largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in The Woodlands, texas
. Anadarko's mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to Shareholders by developing, acquiring and exploring for oil and gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
This position is located in Vernal, utah
office and will provide support for the Midstream Operations team.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and detail oriented
- Self starter and motivated learner that is able to work with minimum supervision and within a collective group to support project requirements
- Prior experience working with SAP with a preference of knowledge in the MM module and AP Modules
- Detail oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, support and meet project milestones
- Ability to quickly learn software used to process, track and report operational data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- 1 or more Years Experience required; prefer oil and gas experience
- Create, plan and assign work orders and maintain equipment in SAP
- Research and analyze equipment and work orders in SAP
- Support Plant Maintenance in SAP and work with Operations personnel to update and support Green House Gas and Mechanical Integrity projects
- Provide technical support and training for SAP Mobile and R/3 users
- Prepare purchase requisitions and material transfers
- Code invoices for Operations and Maintenance and Capital and code and enter Purchasing Card transactions
- Enter and post journal entries for accounting entries
- Purchase and deliver supplies to the field
- Enter and track time and labor for Operations personnel
- Prepare reports for Field Foreman and other Operational personnel
High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree in Business or Accounting is a plus
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience
Valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required
This position is not eligible for domestic or international relocation.
The person will be traveling from Vernal to our Chipeta Plant office on a daily basis and company transportation will be provided.
5/40 - Monday - Friday
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities to employees and applicants in accordance with all applicable laws. Anadarko Petroleum Corporation's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. M/F/D/V
If you are interested in this position, please enter your email address in the box below to submit a profile.
This job has originated from a member site of TheJobNetwork - TheJobNetwork. Category: Operations, Logistics -and-amp; Warehousing, Keywords: Operation Specialist